Choosing a Listing Agent
As a seller, important questions to consider include, who will represent your during the sales process? Who will be focusing attention on marketing your property and watching out for your best interests? Do you really need a real estate agent? What do they do and how are they paid? Most important, how do you find an experienced agent that you can trust and depend on? For an in-depth overview of my expertise and broad real estate related experience simply click on About Me.
What Does a Listing Agent Do?
Your listing agent wears many hats—pricing consultant, your marketing manager, transaction coordinator, a mortgage and closing liason, and a trusted advisor.
Here is what you can expect your agent to accomplish for you:
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to assist you with establishing a viable listing price
- Strive to obtain the highest price possible, within the shortest amount of time
- Provide the professional expertise to market your home properly
- Utilize Berkshire Hathaway's many resources to successfully promote your property
- Make use of Berkshire Hathaway's professional sales and support staff
- Provide you with useful, accurate information and solid advice, so you have what is needed to make informed decisions with confidence
- Usage of national exposure and exclusive resources from Berkshire Hathaway, a global powerhouse with a vast real estate network